Thursday 15 October 2015

The 1975 - Milk - Permission Request

A quick Google search led me to The 1975's official ITunes page where I found out essential information about who holds copyright over their music. The 1975 deluxe edition includes every single song The 1975 have ever released as a band and therefore 'Milk' appears on this CD alongside the Sex EP which is apparently not available to buy on ITunes. Here I can see that The 1975 are under 'exclusive license to Vagrant Records, under exclusive license to Interscope Records' therefore I will have to email both sides of the company in case any issues occur when myself and Rebecca use their song for our A2 Music Video.

After looking up Vagrant Records I have found that their UK email is ''vagrantuk@vagrant.com''.  I unfortunately couldn't find Interscopes contact email, however, I found that they're a division of Universal Music Group (UMG) so I will email them instead. UMG's email is " contact@umusic.com'' 





No comments:

Post a Comment